We introduce the following changes effective Monday, 29th June:
– the time reservation system will be abolished, you can visit the gym without any prior reservation during the opening hours.
-the boulder gym usage will be limited at 180 minutes (from check-in to check-out), afterwards you can use our terrace as a public space.
– the capacity of the climbing area is limited to 70 people (climbers registered for training courses have priority).
– wearing a mask is not mandatory.
– please use the hand sanitizers upon entry and before climbing.
– the sauna remain closed.
– We kindly ask you to take care of your own and others’ health by keeping these rules.
Thank you for your understanding!