Although the current government decree does not prohibit our operations, we at Gravity Boulder Bar do feel that it is our social responsibility to close our gates at 3.00pm tomorrow (18.03), until the current situation due to COVID-19, is resolved.
In order to preserve your health, we introduce the following measures:
– We ask you to visit our gym only in a healthy state
– Use hand sanitizers upon arrival or wash hands with soap as instructed at washbasins
– limiting the number of people in the climbing area to 50, to allow airy conditions
– We ventilate the room all day
– We do more frequent cleaning and disinfection of sensitive parts
Of course, we keep an eye on the news and if there is a restriction that affects the life of the gym, we will inform you immediately.
We wish everyone safe climbing!