2019 SPRING SEMESTER ACTUAL INFORMATION!!!
We primarily expect those who have just started climbing or would like to restart from the very basics. We analyse and practice all sorts of climbing movements and we improve the general level of fitness
Schedule: Monday 10-12, 14:30-16:30; Tuesday 8-10, 13-15, 14:30-16:30; Wednesday 10-12, 14:30-16:30; Thursday 8-10, 13-15; Friday 10-12, 15-17
We expect application from those who already completed our beginner course or practice climbing on a regular basis. In addition to the basic climbing techniques we practice more complex movements requiring coordination and we improve stamina and strenght.
Schedule: Monday 8-10, 13-15, 15-17; Tuesday 10-12, 15-17; Wednesday 8-10, 13-15, 15-17; Thursday 10-12, 15-17; Friday 8-10, 13-15
Training in the big overhang:
These training sessions will be held on the 60 degree overhang wall! We expect application from those climbers attending courses of the Ujjerő Team and are capable of climbing the yellow labeled routes in the gym.
Schedule: Tuesday 8-10; Wednesday 15-17
Climbing courses for university students from abroad in English.
Schedule: Tuesday 8:30-10:30 ; Thursday 8:30-10:30
Courses of Meilinger Noémi “Amy”:
Monday: 8-10, 10-12, 13-15, 15-17
Tuesday: 14:30-16:30 Wednesday: 8-10, 10-12, 13-15, 15-17
Courses of Táborosi Gábor “Tabi” :
Tuesday: 8-10, 10-12, 13-15, 15-17
Thursday: 8-10, 10-12, 13-15, 15-17
Courses of Oláh Sebestyén “Sebő”:
Tuesday: 8:30-10:30 (erasmus EN)
Thursday: 8:30-10:30 (Erasmus EN) Friday: 8-10, 10-12, 13-15, 15-17
Courses of Zupán Tamás „Zupi”:
Tuesday: 8-10 (áthajló edzés)
Wednesday: 15-17 (áthajló edzés)
1 training per week for students*: 24.000 Forint, NON students 36.000 Forint
2 trainings per week for students*: 39.000 Forint, NON students 58.000 Forint
3 trainings per week for students*: 49.000 Forint, NON students 73.000 Forint
*The university certificate of being a full-time student should be presented by 2nd November, otherwise the balance of the student/non-student price shall be paid as well
The prices are applicable for the whole semester covering the period from 18th February 2019 to 28th June 2019, a total of 17 training weeks.
Applications can be made on this link
Those students from ELTE who took on climbing as general PE class, please find further information on this link
Before applying to a course, please read the general rules of the courses which you can find below!
General rules of the courses
• On the first week during the first training session you have to pay an advance which is 5000 HUF per week (ie. The advance for someone applying for 2 sessions per week would pay 10000 HUF) The total price of the courses shall be paid prior to 2nd November, otherwise your application will be cancelled.
• You may take part on the courses on your own responsibility, accepting and complying with the house rules
• The courses held through a 17-week period from 17th February to 28th June.
• You have to arrive on time for each course, making sure that you are changed into training clothes by 5 minutes past the hour. The course finishes at 50 past the hour. Upon arrival you have to sign the attendance sheet each occasion.
• Late arrival: The coach may decide whether the person can participate in the course
• Replacement training: application in advance (on which day on which training you would like to attend) through email@example.com email at least 48 hours prior the replacement training, otherwise we cannot guarantee that we can respond to your request and confirm your application. The replacement course has an additional fee of 500 HUF
• Refund: Refund of a course is only possible in case you can provide a medical certificate about an injury that stops you from being able to climb in the rest of the semester. The refund is calculated as follows (date of injury/refund):
0-5.week -> 50%
6-10.week -> 35%
Should you have any further questions, please address it via firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address!